5 Tips for Finding the Best Flower Delivery Deals Online
You may not know exactly where the best deals are when you order flowers online but coupon codes for flowers are surely one of the best ways to go about getting a good deal.
Often the best deals aren't presented on a silver platter to you. They are often hidden away on a special sales page or you may discover them by some other method. The first thing you should keep in mind is your budget. Know what you want to spend and do a search for coupon codes for the flower shop you want to use.
Here are 5 Tips to help you find the best deals:
- Coupon Codes. If you've talked to some experienced online shoppers lately you may learn that coupon codes are all the rage. Coupon codes for flowers can save you anywhere from $5-$20 off your order, which can basically eliminate your delivery cost in some instances. If you find a bouquet that you like from an online florist, see if there's a coupon codes or discount deals that will help you save a few dollars off your final purchase price.
- Look for Sales. Many popular online florists have special deals pages or discount pages where they show you there latest bouquets which have been marked down. Proflowers flower 'Specials' page for one, offers flower discounts and specials on select flowers. These pages list all of the special mark down deals they are currently offering. Also 1-800-Flowers flowers Sales page have some pretty nice bouquets sometimes marked down as much as 45% off select bouquets. FTD discount flowers section features bouquets for under $30.
- Deal of the Day flowers. Another great option to consider is Deal of the day where a florist will offer a great deal on florist arranged flowers. Many online florists like Teleflora have special deals of the day bouquets that are discounted as much 15%. Teleflora is one of the only big brand florist that doesn't deliver flowers in box. Instead the bouquets are hand arranged by a local florist and delivered to your chosen destination.
- Join special rewards programs. This is another option if you find yourself frequently buying flowers for your business or for special occasions. You may find it beneficial to sign up for a special rewards program where you can earn points on every purchase. When your points accumulate you may find yourself eligible for a free bouquet. Several online florists like 1800flowers and FTD.com have reward programs you can register for. This route perhaps works for anyone who buys flowers on a frequent basis.
- Set Price delivery. One online florist quietly making a name for itself is FloraFlora. When they first entered the floral market they offered free shipping on all orders. They have since changed that free shipping deals to now charge just $6.95 for flower delivery on all orders. When it comes to flower delivery FloraFlora has the lowest set delivery cost of other online florist. If you've never heard of them maybe now is the time to check them out.
With these tips you should have an easier time finding a great deal on flower delivery. You don't have to spend a lot when you buy flowers online, you just have to know where to shop and what to look for.
Always keep in mind the price of the flowers as well as delivery fees and taxes. The initial price you see for a bouquet usually isn't the final price, so be reasonable as it's rare to spend less than $30 on a bouquet online when you add in the delivery fees and taxes.
A Note on Same Day Delivery
Flower Delivery is perhaps the most important aspect of ordering flowers online next to the cost of the bouquet. The two go hand-in-hand for a consumer to have a good experience with an online florist.
Same day flower delivery is also a popular request for shoppers who buy flowers spur of the moment. When you feel that sudden urge to surprise someone for a birthday same-day flower delivery is the perfect service.
Often, timing is important to taking advantage of same day flower delivery. Many online florists are clear in explaining cut offs times.
Florists with Same Day Delivery
FTD.com online florist for instance will delivery same day if you order before 2pm in the recipients time zone. As a wire service FTD can fulfill your order anywhere in the country and for the most part internationally with its large network of florist.
Same goes for 1-800-Flowers.com online, another popular online florist which offers same day flower delivery before 2.pm weekday; weekend same day flower delivery hours differ on Saturday and Sunday.
Online florist FromYouFlowers offers same day flower delivery before 2pm in the recipients time zone as well guaranteed. This florist has been credited with delivering the 'best value' for flower delivery by CBS morning show so they shouldn't be overlooked if you have never heard of them.
Another well know online florist you've probably heard of is Teleflora. They too have a same day delivery option and with their vast networks of florists. Place your flower order before 3:00 PM in your recipient's time zone for weekday same-day service. There's no additional surcharge for Teleflora's same day delivery service.
No florist is perfect all the time no matter which one you decide to use. They usually have the best intentions and don't have an interest in not delivering your flowers, but occasionally some shoppers experience delays - and sometimes no flowers at all. It's probably the number one complaint shoppers have with online florist. So in conclusion check out service guarantees and what refund options are available.