Words to Use on a Father's Day Card
Finding the right words to put on a card to tell the Dad in your life how wonderful he is maybe hard for some. So we've put together some ways to express to that special Dad in your life what he means to you. Dads are caretakers, providers, protectors, teachers and more and we owe it to them to demonstrate just how much they mean to us when we write something on a card.
You can be funny, serious, or religious with your messaging. Your creativity when writing a message is only limited to how far you're willing to go. When you're buying a gift for Dad just don't leave it there share a few words to let him know what he means to you.
The Best Dad Ever Messages
Here are few Father's Day messages you can use to put on a card just telling him how great he is to you. Use them as is or add a little something extra to them. The choice is yours!
- Dad... Wishing you the best, because you are simply the best. - Happy Father's Day!
- Dad, just wanna say You're simply the BEST!
- Not a day goes by when I don't think of you and wish the very best for you. And I just want you to know, in my heart, you're always with me - Happy Fathers Day!
- You are an AWESOME Dad. Wishing you a very Happy Father's Day!
- Making a wish for you - Wishing you wellness, goodness and kindness and the very best in life, for now and forever. - Happy Father's Day!
- Knowing that you'll always be there for me is a feeling that I get, only with you Dad! I love you!
- No matter how old I get I'll always be your little one! Love you dad! And thank you for everything!
- Some day I wish I could be like you. Thank you Dad for being such a wonderful mentor to me!
- Thanks Dad - You're the best!
- Miss you and thinking of you today. Wishing you a day filled with goodness and warmth. - Happy Father's Day
Quotes are a great way to inspire, as well as make a point about life and success. If you know a Dad (husband, brother or father) that's in business or striving to achieve his ultimate goal - whatever it may be, sending him encouraging words in a card message with quotes of leaders, business men and authors he admires, would be uplifting and demonstrate how much you believe in him. Try a few quotes like these:
- "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." ~ Joshua J. Marine
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude." ~ Denis Waitley
- "The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible." ~ Joel Brown
- "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." ~ Carl Bard
- "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." ~ Bill Cosby
Be Funny - work in a little humor
Share a joke and have a few laughs with your Dad if you know he's the type that appreciates good humor, especially when it comes to raising a kids. There are tons of father's day Jokes and messages from various sources and the best of course come from comedians. But there are other common jokes and funny messages you can use like these:
- By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong. ~ Charles Wadsworth
- A small boy's definition of Father's Day... Just like Mother's Day only you don't spend so much!
- "A father is a banker provided by nature." ~ French Proverb
- Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. ~ Red Buttons
- "When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, 'Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?' He answered, 'If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'" ~ Jerry Lewis
These are just a few ways to make your Father's day card messages have greater impact to the dad you love. Whatever method you decide to use on your Father's Day cards let it be sincere and from the heart - just as long as you say a few words to let all the Dads' in your life know how much he means and the great job they're doing as fathers.
Thanks for reading this post!