25 Simple Happy Mother's Day Card Messages
Our moms deserve world class treatment every day, and not just on Mother's Day, and we may not always get around to expressing to our mother's the positive impact they have in our lives, but on this day we do our best to make sure we let them know.
When you give her flowers or other gifts for Mother's Day, it's customary to compliment your gift with a Hallmark type card or add a special card note of your own, expressing a few warm words to complete your gift. The written messages and cards are usually the items that are cherished the most because they come from the heart. To make yours special go the extra mile and add a thoughtful message to show her how much you care.
Examples of Mother's Day Card Messages
If you're not sure what you want to put on a card here are a few messages that may give you some inspiration.
- Wishing you a day that's just as special as you are. - Happy Mother's Day!
- From across the miles here's wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!
- To the Best Mommy in the Whole Wide World!
- Warm wishes and happy thoughts to make your Mother's Day a bright and special one!
- Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day filled with love and warmth.
- Sending wishes for a very Happy Mother's Day!
- You are special and so is today - Have a beautiful and Happy Mothers Day!
- Wishing you a day as bright and wonderful as you are!
- Mom U R the best! Thanks for all that you do. - Happy Mother's Day!
- To the Best Mom in the Whole World. - Happy Mother's Day!
- Mom you are a beautiful woman, a great friend and a wonderful Mother you are all this to me & much more. I feel so lucky & proud to have a Mom like you!
- Mom even though we're hundreds of miles apart. I want you to know that you're never as far away in my heart! I Love You Mom! Happy Mother's Day!
- To a wonderful Wife and Mother. May your day be as wonderful as you are! Happy Mother's Day. I love you!
- Mom I'm so blessed to have you in my life. Through the years you given me so much and received so little in return. I thank my lucky stars for a Mom like you. Happy Mother's Day.
- You bring so much happiness to all those around you. Today is my turn to wish you a very
Examples of Mother's Day Inspirational Quotes
Add a quote from someone you admire that compliments or help explain how you see your mother and what she means to you. Quotes that are inspiration and meaningful are very popular and people love sharing and compiling them.
You can start your own tradition of sending Mom an inspirational quote every year. If your Mom loves to read inspirational or meaningful quotes, then try to find something from one of her favorite authors. Or use inspirational quotes from other famous people she admires and put that in a card as well.
Here are a few examples you can use:
- Men are what their mothers made them. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- We never know the love of the parent until we become parents ourselves. ~ Henry Ward Beecher
- If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much. ~ Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
- A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary. ~ Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- The real religion of the world comes from women much more than from men - from mothers most of all, who carry the key of our souls in their bosoms. ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
If she's religious and love passages from the Bible you can add words from scripture that can be deeply impactful.
- As is the mother, so is her daughter. -- Ezekiel 16:4
- Then he went down to Nazareth with them and was obedient to them. But his mother treasured all these things in her heart. -- Luke 2:51
- But the child's mother said, "As surely as the LORD lives and as you live, I will not leave you." So he got up and followed her. -- 2 Ki 4:30
- "Everyone who quotes proverbs will quote this proverb about you: "Like mother, like daughter." -- Ezek 16:44
- "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." -- Proverbs 31:29
Additional sites to find additional mother's day biblical qoutes: Ministry to Children - Bible Verses For Mother's Day and FaithFul Provisions.
Video and Digital Media Messages
Technology has become a disruptive force for many industries - especially for print - and has changed how we communicate with each other and how fast. In today's age of everything and all things digital you can communicate with family and friends via digital devices more than ever - from a smart phone to a hand held tablet or a laptop.
If your Mom is technically savvy you can take the same messages and put them in a digital ecard or create a short video to send to her via email or through a social network she a member of. The amount of services available seems to be endless but creating a video using a mobile device is easier than ever, and there are several ecards site where you can create some great looking cards like, punchbowl.com and JibJabs.com
These are just a few of the ways you can make your Mother's Day messaging be all that it can be for you and her.
There are so many who can never tell their mom's anymore just how much they've meant to them because they are no longer with us. If you have a Mom in your life that's been an amazing influence on you, helping you through tough times and supporting you unconditionally don't wait to express how proud you are to have an amazing Mom. Send her thoughtful messages from the heart using whatever method you can or any other creative way you decide.